, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy (Gallagher Girls #2) by Ally Carter | Review

11:24:00 PM

Pages: 236 pages
Publication Date: October 2nd 2007 by Disney-Hyperion
ISBN: 1423100050 (ISBN13: 9781423100058)

Cammie Morgan is back, and it's clear that her life hasn't calmed down since the events of I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You. At first, giddy anticipation is in the air. Gallagher Academy, Cammie's elite spy school, is hosting a visit from a covert training center for boys. Soon after the boys' arrival, though, everything goes dangerously awry when a series of security breaches are discovered at the academy. Worse yet, teenage agent-in-training Cammie is being blamed for the penetration. With the school's top-secret status at risk, the Gallagher Girls have to work quickly to save their beloved school.

Now, What I Thought:

Let me just start off by saying: I LOVE ZACH AND CAMMIE so much!!!!!!! I cant even express! This book portrayed Zach so well!! I got goosebumps from when they had scenes together, the tension was just unmistakable..

Again, Carter really does blow me away with her writing style and portrayal of all of the characters. She gives such detail that it amazes me. Being someone who has re-read these books many times over the years, even currently, I can never get bored of the series because it is THAT good! 

Also again, I know I pitch a lot of book to people, saying repeatably to read them, but seriously. Im going to be a broken record because EVERYONE NEEDS TO READ THIS SERIES. ITS A STAPLE. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.