, , , , , , , , , , , ,

Fade Out (The Morganville Vampires #7) by Rachel Caine | Review

11:52:00 PM

Pages: 237 pages
Publication Date: November 3rd 2009 by Signet
ISBN: 0451228669 (ISBN13: 9780451228666)

Withoutthe evil vampire Bishop ruling over the town of Morganville,the resident vampires have made major concessions to the human population. With their newfound freedoms, Claire Danvers and her friends are almost starting to feel comfortable again… 

Now Claire can actually concentrate on her studies, and her friend Eve joins the localtheatrecompany. But when one of Eve’s castmates goes missingafter starting work on a shortdocumentary, Eve suspects the worst. Claire and Eve soon realize that this film project, whose subjectis the vampires themselves, is a wholelot bigger—andway more dangerous—than anyone suspected.

Now, What I Thought:

OH MY GOD, I honestly thought I hated Bishop, but DAMN Rachel Caine, you made me hate even more, this Kim chick. SEE I'm angry, I hate her, like haaatee her. 
I never will understand why Eve took such a liking to this girl, after what she does (read and find out) is just ridiculous. If I was Michael, I would knock some sense into Eve. This drama with Kim was just making me wish for her death some time in the story.. unfortunately she doesn't die but punishment is put on her, THANK GOD. 
Now, you know how I sorta, kinda, maybe liked Ada? well, what can I say, I hate her as well. Caine really expanded on that, once, little drama and made it pretty big because peoples lives are in danger.. NOT NAMING WHO. I don't know what Myrnin saw in her, I guess she might've been different before when she was human but, surely he noticed her jealousy and obsession towards him after.. right? oh well, Myrnin, you little crazy vampire! 
I think what happened between Myrnin and Claire was maybe like a bonding experience, even though it wasn't very fun but i think they really connected in this book.. YAY.. and so it begins >:)
I Could probably rant for ages about Kim, Ada, Amelie etc. but the one part of the book that I had to physically laugh out loud at, literally a huge LOL moment, was when Myrnin was showing the footage of Claire and Shane. LOOOOOL for spoiler sakes, I won't go into detail but wow did that make me die of laughter.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.