, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Fall of Night (The Morganville Vampires #14) by Rachel Caine | Review

12:41:00 AM

Pages: 352 pages
Publication Date: May 7th 2013 by New American Library
ISBN: 045141425X (ISBN13: 9780451414250)

Thanks to its unique combination of human and vampire residents, Morganville, Texas, is a small college town with big-time problems. When student Claire Danvers gets the chance to experience life on the outside, she takes it. But Morganville isn’t the only town with vampire trouble...

Claire thought she'd never get to leave Morganville, but she can't pass up the chance to finally attend her dream school, MIT. After all, getting to invent anti-vamp devices with Professor Anderson - a Morganville exile herself - sounds like a dream come true... until Claire realizes there are sinister forces at play, and she's not the only one with a vampire-related agenda.

Without her friends Shane, Eve, and Michael, Claire finds that suriving a killer schedule may be hard... but with them, it might turn out to be impossible.
 

Now, What I Thought: 

This is the 14th book! like.. holy cow... 14 magnificent books! And its sad to even write this but.. the last and FINAL book is already out :( I am definitely dreading reading that book.
 This, surprisingly, was outside of Morganville and it was just Claire in the beginning, trying to get used to the real world and a different University. I will admit, this was difficult to read. I think mostly because I hate changes and this was definitely a change then the normal way Caine rights her books.
 We got to meet new people, like Claire's old best friend that we heard so much in the first book. But as the book progresses, of course drama hits down. We see Myrnin later on, which makes me ever so happy :) Except unfortunately looks like the Shane- lovers will be loving this book because Shane and Claire do reunite in this book and poor Myrnin gets left out.. but Oliver makes an appearance, I remember being so happy, when I read the he was there!! This book was amazing, and even though it was different from most of the others in the series, it was still a great book :) 

I will Still FOREVER love Claire and Myrnin, no matter what Caine throws at us.

ps. I haven't fully read the last book, Daylighters, I will admit Iv been stalling because I don't want to finish this series. I will honestly try and finish it and get the review up ASAP. :( so sad.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.