, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Fallen Crest Family (Fallen Crest High #2) by Tijan | Review

1:36:00 AM

Pages: 286 pages
Publication Date:  July 1st 2013 by Createspace
ISBN: 1491001011 (ISBN13: 9781491001011)

Samantha and Mason are together. Everyone knows it. Not everyone is dealing with it. While Mason's ready to give them the middle finger, there's one not going away. Her mother. Threats are issued. Ultimatums are given. Even blackmail is used, but only Samantha can put a stop to Analise. However, when a trauma from her past is triggered, she may not have the courage or strength to do what's needed. If she doesn't, Mason's future could be destroyed

Now, What I Thought:

So the truth is out, Sam and Mason are a thing and practically inseparable. Considering Sam and Mason also happen to be step-brother and sister, her mother does not bode well with this news. As well with none of the vicious popular girls at Public who are after Mason 24/7. But the reason why we all love Sam? She doesn't care. She gives no shits and she's ready to take on all of the hate with 2 middle fingers. I LOVE HER. I LOVE MASON. I LOVE LOGAN. I JUST LOVE TIJAN! This was a masterpiece on its own and I'm counting my blessings that I found this series.

So this novel basically outlines that her mother is... well.. crazy. Like bat-shit crazy! Some of the things that woman has done are just horrible and I feel so bad for Sam but now she has Mason, Logan and even Nate! So there's been a lot of hate towards Sam in this book because she seems 'weaker' UM NO SHE IS NOT. EXCUSE ME. The amount of shit Sam has to go through is impeccable and the fact she is still facing the haters at Private and Public is amazing. Her mother basically turned on her and she's even starting to have problems with her loved dad, no wonder she cries and no wonder she has down moments. She's HUMAN. It happens, the main point is that by the end of the book she still grew stronger and made an amazing character. SO PLEASE, stop. She is not weak, she is not whiny, she is however beautiful, strong, and crazy kind. Sorry for the rant but that is how strongly I feel towards this beautiful series.

Anyways, Sam and Mason really get at it in this one LOL. I don't really know how else to say it without getting flagged but it's true, and Tijan is not shy with her writing those scenes, at all. I am definitely not complaining but it's just a warning and disclaimer. This book was amazing, and we finally got to see more of Nate and how close he really is with Mason. I love this series to death and I can't believe I'm still currently reading the 5th book! Also, there are 7 confirmed books in the series, with 2 novellas after it so, just to let you guys know! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.