, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Feast of Fools (The Morganville Vampires #4) by Rachel Caine | Review

11:34:00 PM

Pages: 242 pages
Publication Date: June 3rd 2008 by Signet
ISBN: 0451224639 (ISBN13: 9780451224637)

The wait is over. dig into the feast...

In the town of Morganville, vampires and humans live in relative peace. Student Claire Danvers has never been convinced, though, especially with the arrival of Mr. Bishop, an ancient, old-school vampire who cares nothing about harmony. What he wants from the town's living and its dead is unthinkably sinister. It's only at a formal ball, attended by vampires and their human dates, that Claire realizes the elaborately evil trap he's set for Morganville

Now, What I Thought:

Meh, this wasn't particularly my favourite I will admit. 
I DID, however, cry in this one, because someone who I thought would stay till the end died... not to mention Amelie's father, Bishop is in town! UGH. And when there's Bishop, there's François and Ysandre. Who I absolutely hate with a passion.. no really I do. yuck. 

ANYWAYS, Bishop hosts this feast and then thats when the action comes. tsk tsk tsk Rachel Caine, at this scene you made me cry! This scene where the feast happens is by far the best point of the book, obviously. But where there were sad points, there were good and funny points as well! Caine, you crack me up! literally! I found myself laughing hysterically at the babble between Myrnin and Claire. Im telling you, I adore those two! Again, this wasnt the best book but the feast and what happens is the main highlight. So if your unsure to read this, I say read it so you can go onto the next book. The Books in the series cant be read as stand alone's so you'll have to read each in order to fully get and experience the series. Just thought I'd say that for any of you guys who don't want to read the book and skip on. Sorry! 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.