, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Kian by Tijan | Review

12:06:00 AM

Edition: Kindle Edition
Pages: 308 pages
Publication Date: October 18th 2015

Dark. Mysterious. Gorgeous. 
Loved by all the girls. 
Respected by all the guys. 
...that was Kian Maston. 

As the heir to a billion dollar empire, his future was promising until the day he saved my life. Everything changed for both of us, and there was one more word that could be used to describe him—dangerous. 

The nation fell in love with him while falling in hate with me. He was sent to prison, and as far as they were concerned, it was my fault. I was forced to go into hiding until today. 

Kian's being released from prison, and he should go back to being the golden boy he always was supposed to be. I should remain in hiding, living my life as normal as could be. 

That's what we should do...

Now, What I Thought:

Obviously, being a super fan of Tijan already I knew this book was going to be awesome! This book did not disappoint from the single first page, let me just tell you that. Jo, our main protagonist, was in trouble one night and for some mysterious reason Kian Maston, the golden boy loved by everyone, stopped the danger and landed himself in jail for murder. Everyone thinks it's actually Jo's fault that he was in jail for so long, until the day he comes out. With the huge news of the golden boy that saved a poor girl got released from jail, the main question on everyones mind is, where is Jo now? Well Jo is hiding with a different identity and a personal guardian around always. And I mean the whole shebang, different coloured hair, eyes and totally new name and background. 

"I was a bad guy. I had done bad things but never to her. I wanted her to know that. She was the exception. She was the one, the only one, my soul would uphold above all else."

There is only one person that could potentially find Jo in her new identity and that's Kian. Little does anyone know from the media and even his family, Kian took an interest in ordinary little Jo and actually saved her because he cared, not because of 'same place same time' as said on the case. In this novel, Tijan takes us on a romantic and twisted ride through Jo and Kian's P.O.V while they make themselves back to each other and it was magical! Tijan always knows how to entertain her audience and this stand-alone was no difference.

p.s. Also, that hot damn cover though!!! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.