, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Midnight Alley (The Morganville Vampires #3) by Rachel Caine | Review

11:29:00 PM

Pages: 245 pages
Publication Date: October 2nd 2007 by Signet
ISBN: 0451222385 (ISBN13: 9780451222381)

When Claire Danvers learned that her college town was run by vampires, she did what any intelligent, self-preserving freshman would do: She applied for a transfer and stocked up on garlic. The transfer is no longer an option, but that garlic may come in handy.

Now What I thought:

The third book was just.. amazing :) ahhh im so happy with this book :) We finally see Myrnin as Claire's teacher.. HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! I LOVE MYRNIN. I have probably raved to everyone I know about this guy.. he's such an interesting character and just develops through out the series. 

Later on, I can bet that you want Claire and Myrnin together-- Don't fight it! I know you will ;) Its nearly impossible not to, just wait *creepy face* 
But nonetheless, this book I would say is very action-packed. You have so much happening. I would say defiantly don't skip this one. ahhh Myrnin.. Excuse me while I day dream :)

With Myrnin now introduced, you got to and will get to see the relationship and respect Amelie and Myrnin have for each other. Also, lets not forget the fact that Myrnin isn't all there in his head. You'll find out why soon enough, its definitely an adventure haha.

Gonna give this one 5 stars because of my love for Myrnin :) eh eh eh.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.