, , , , , , , , ,

Ninth Key (The Mediator #2) by Meg Cabot | Review

1:09:00 AM

Paperback 
304 pages
Published December 28th 2004 by Avon Books (first published January 30th 2001)

Ghosts ruin everything. Especially your love life.

Everything is going great for Suze. Her new life in California is a whirlwind of parties and excellent hair days. Tad Beaumont, the hottest boy in town, has even asked Suze out on her very first date. Suze is so excited that she's willing to ignore her misgivings about Tad... particularly the fact that he's not Jesse, whose ghostly status - not to mention apparent disinterest in her - make him unattainable.

What Suze can't ignore, however, is the ghost of a murdered woman whose death seems directly connected to dark secrets hidden in none other than Tad Beaumont's past.



Now, What I Thought:

This was such an interesting book! Being the second in Meg Cabot's, The Mediator series, it was so funny, I found myself dying of laughter at majority of the book! The main character, Susannah, otherwise known as "Suze" is such a riot. You know who she reminds me of? BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER and let me just tell you, I love Buffy. So of course as soon as I realized Suze could be Buffy's sister, I was even more hooked! 
Cabot, Cabot, Cabot.. I applaud you! 

Cabot's writing skill are impeccable. You can follow along so nice and smoothly.. Initially, I read the first book, Shadowland, only because I wanted something light. Then I figured there were 6 books.. so I assumed that for the second book I would probably skim through it. Nope, didn't happen. Its safe to say that I am most likely going to absolutely love and finish this series! Not to mention how I cant wait for the next book! Here I come book 3!!!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.