, , , , , , , , , , ,

Recommendations for you guys

4:31:00 PM

Hey guys!
So I was going through my notes on my phone and came across a pretty good list I had written down for recommended books. I had originally wrote this because a couple of my friends wanted to start reading and knew they could ask me. So I figured, why not post it on here for the same reason. These are strictly my opinions and is currently outdated but if this is something you're interested in, I can definitely start working on an updated list. :)
Let me know! 

Books I loved and are worth recommending/mentioning:

-My life next door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
-Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins
-Unearthly series by Cynthia Hand (my absolute favourite book)
-Darkest Powers series by Kelley Armstrong
-Trylle Trilogy by Amanda Hocking
-Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkings
-Spellbound series by Cara Lynn Shultz (only 2 books but cute for the on the road )
-Shatter me series by Tahereh Mafi (surprisingly good!)
-Night School C.J. Daugherty 
-Nothing left to lose Kirsty Moseley- worth the read if you want something emotional
-Fallen Crest Series by Tijan (I’m not going to list all the books she’s done but I kid you not … All of her books i love and have read :D )  
^^ ALL OF TIJAN'S BOOKS.
-Prep School Confidential by Kara Taylor
-The Study series by Maria V. Snyder (weirdly I liked this one)
-ONLY IF YOU LIKE CLASSIC BOOKS ( jane austen, Emily Bronte, wuthering heights):Bard -Academy series by Cara Lockwood
-The Mediator series by Meg Cabot (SOO CUTE)
-Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
-Speechless by Hannah Harrington ( a bit slow)
-The Boy Who Sneaks In my Bedroom Window by Kirsty Moselely (ommg… so adorable)
-IRON FEY by JULIE KAGAWA OMG AMAZING AS WELL
-Secret Circle by L.J. Smith- everyone knows this is my favourite series to surface the earth
-A WHOLE NEW CROWD BY TIJAN AGAIN IS SOOOOOOO AMAZING I RE READ THIS ALL THE TIME. 
-The Keatyn Chronicles by Jillian Dodd (very addictive)
-A Different Blue by Amy Harmon (teacher/student)
-Ghost Bird series by C.L stone (it was really fun to read)
-Fallen Crest High by Tijan (FAV BOOK)
-The Gallagher girls series by Ally Carter ( i’v read these books probably most times out of ALL that I have read, which is a lot)
- NEW FAVOURITE: The Ruby Red Trilogy by Kerstin Gier 

SO, clearly you can see I get a bit more enthusiastic about some books haha, either way these are all on the list because they are worth reading and adding to your 'repertoire' of books per say lol.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.