, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

The Initiation (The Secret Circle #1) by L.J. Smith | Review

1:59:00 AM

Paperback
320 pages
Published 1992 by HarperPrism

Cassie is initiated into her hometown's coven of witches but her love for the coven leader's boyfriend could prove deadly.

Now, What I Thought:

**** NOTE FROM FUTURE ME**** 
GUYS. I WROTE THIS ORIGINAL REVIEW ON 7/03/13 AND NOW ITS 2016 AND CAN I JUST SAY.. THESE BOOKS ARE STILL MY FAVOURITE. I CANT GET THROUGH TO YOU GUYS HOW GREAT THESE BOOKS ARE. AND HOW MUCH IV RE READ THEM JUST BECAUSE OF THE AMAZING WRITING, CHARACTERS, PLOT ETC. PLEASE. READ. I BEG YOU.
**** END OF NOTE, 4/12/16******

The Initiation is the first book in the 'trilogy' from L.J. Smith. I say 'trilogy' because after the 3rd book, we get a ghost writer named Aubrey Clark. She's a good writer, just I find that Smith did an exceptional job. These first 3 books were... SIMPLY AMAZING.... L.J. Smith is such an amazing writer and even more so in this book. I must admit, I have re-read this maybe a dozen times from start to finish and still cant find any flaw in it (thats just me though). I know that its not very convincing considering the 'synopsis' and unappealing cover (I personally love it). If you want some type of background for these books, CW did make a tv show, obviously not as great as the books, but it was similar enough. I do recommend reading the books though. 
Please let me know if you have read these or want to, I am sure I can convince you or answer any questions :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.