, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

The Power (The Secret Circle #3) by L.J Smith | Review

2:07:00 AM

Paperback,
320 pages
Published November 15th 1992 by Eos (first published 1992)


In So Deadly A Battle...
United at last with Diana, the mistress of her coven, Cassie must first sacrifice her love for Adam to save the Secret Circle and the town of New Salem from the evil powers of the witch Faye.
Threatened by the possibility of her destruction in a final battle between good and evil, Cassie must hope that her supernatural gifts are strong enough to obliterate the powers of evil.
If victorious, Cassie will win more than she ever dreamed. But if she and Diana fail, the Power will go to those who seek only to destroy.
...Can Anyone Triumph? 



Now, What I Thought:

**** NOTE FROM FUTURE ME**** 

GUYS. I WROTE THIS ORIGINAL REVIEW ON 7/03/13 AND NOW ITS 2016 AND CAN I JUST SAY.. THESE BOOKS ARE STILL MY FAVOURITE. I CANT GET THROUGH TO YOU GUYS HOW GREAT THESE BOOKS ARE. AND HOW MUCH IV RE READ THEM JUST BECAUSE OF THE AMAZING WRITING, CHARACTERS, PLOT ETC. PLEASE. READ. I BEG YOU.
**** END OF NOTE, 4/12/16******

I actually think my love for Faye is just too strong. Why I say that, you ask? Well cause of all the (excuse my language) shitty things she has done, including telling the circle about Cassie and Adam, I still love her! 
She is such a strong character! This, to me, was the best book out of the 'trilogy'. Nick and Cassie's relationship was just so............ REFRESHING!!! I cant help but get a little enthusiastic and excited but its true! It was better then her relationship with Adam, I can tell you that. 
But lets face it, we all knew who she would end up with.
 In the end, I will admit I shed a tear when I thought how Smith wouldn't be writing for this series again.. sigh.. just like Vampire Diaries.. But all in all, this was an amazing book and a perfect ending for this trilogy (that was written by L.J. Smith). There are other books in the series but those were written by the ghost writer, Aubrey Clark, of course I still read them but, not as great as the originals :(

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.