, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Twilight (The Mediator #6) by Meg Cabot | Review

1:31:00 AM

Paperback
312 pages
Published December 27th 2005 by Avon 

This time it's life or death.

Suze has gotten used to ghosts. She's a mediator, after all, and communicating with the dead is all in a day's work. So she certainly never expected to fall in love with one: Jesse, a nineteenth-century hottie. But when she discovers that she has the power to determine who becomes a ghost in the first place, Suze begins to freak. It means she can alter the course of history... and prevent Jesse's murder, keeping him from ever becoming a ghost - and from ever meeting Suze.

Will Jesse choose to live without her, or die to love her?


Now, What I Thought:

Can I just start by saying, when I saw this was the last book out, for now, I FREAKED OUT 
No, like seriously, I flipped. I absolutely LOVE this series. You guys have no clue. But then, I started to look into it, and HALLELUJAH, PRAISE THE LORD!!!! There is a seventh book. 
Anyways, while I was reading the book, I started to see things finally wrap up and stuff finally made sense, but it wasn't boring! There was still drama and action happening. Lots of it actually. This was, by far, the most action-packed book yet. Just from the summary I'm sure you can tell. Now I wish I could give it away and rave what happens, buuuut I can't :( Believe me on this, the events that take place in this book, will scare the living crap out of you -if your a passionate reader like me- I kid you not, you will be thinking, " WHAT THE HELL IS CABOT DOING!!! IS SHE CRAZY!?!".
On to another note, I'm seriously screwed up now. I read it and was hyperventilating because of the ending and the twist, so now I cant even imagine what Cabot has in store for us. But I 
know that I CAN NOT wait for the next book!
The review won't be up for a while but nonetheless, I will try and read the next book :) 
'Till next time !


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.