, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

United We Spy (Gallagher Girls #6) by Ally Carter | Review

11:52:00 PM

Pages: 296 pages
Publication Date: September 17th 2013 by Disney-Hyperion
ISBN: 1423165993 (ISBN13: 9781423165996)

Cammie Morgan has lost her father and her memory, but in the heart-pounding conclusion to the best-selling Gallagher Girls series, she finds her greatest mission yet. Cammie and her friends finally know why the terrorist organization called the Circle of Cavan has been hunting her. Now the spy girls and Zach must track down the Circle’s elite members to stop them before they implement a master plan that will change Cammie—and her country—forever.

Now, What I Thought:

One word. Amazing. Simply amazing.

Guys. This is the last and final book in the series. It was bittersweet for me. Honestly, I did not want this to end AT ALL. Yet I know that it had reached its limit. Carter literally used every drop of her creativity in this series and there was no more that could've been done. Dear Jesus, this book had me in tears. I couldn't believe the ending. 
I would even tell people to read this series just to experience that -EXPERT level- finale. Its not even worthy of being an 'ending' no no. We need the fancier term here, finale. ITS THE FINALE. :( 

Also.. that title AND cover. So appropriate. United We Spy. Thats what they were by the end of this series, United. And United they did spy. Ugh. So emotional right now.. This has been such a memorable series. I remember just being 16 reading the first book. Definitely glad I found this series and author. 

Also, that epilogue was amazing!! VERY well done. Again, bittersweet but it played out perfectly. I loved how she ended it. Definitely an amazing series. I can say that 10x more haha. Goodbye Cammie, Goodbye Rachel, Goodbye Liz, Goodbye Bex, Goodbye Macy, Goodbye Zach, Goodbye Solomon and finally, Goodbye Gallagher Academy 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.